Job Title: Group Sales and Marketing Director
Reports to: Company Directors
Location: London Victoria
As the Group Sales and Marketing Director, you will have the ultimate responsibility for planning and implementation of the Sales and Marketing Strategies across the company which will result in maximising the Total Revenue. Ashley Hotels (Holding) Limited is a Hotel Property Group which owns number of three and four star Hotels across the UK.
This job requires travelling to:
- Barnet, London
- Swansea, Wales
- Corby, Hampshire
- Andover, Hampshire
The key responsibilities of this post will include:
- Lead and direct the development and implementation of strategic sales and marketing plans for each hotel.
- Develop, maintain and implement strategies/action plans to generate revenues for all hotels across the company.
- Work closely with hotels’ General Managers to promote services, offers and other activities across the company.
- Promote high visibility of all hotels through active involvement in industry associations, trade shows and other national and international activities
- Recruit, Manage and develop the Sales and Marketing team and active involvement in recruitment and selection of the key staff in the hotels.
- Discussing guests’ requirements, planning and monitoring surveys and analysis of customers’ reactions to hotels’ services;
- Examining and analysing sales figures, advising on and monitoring marketing campaigns and promotional activities;
- Producing and/or assessing reports and recommendations concerning marketing and sales strategies.
- Design and seize all advertising and public relations opportunities.
- Effective management of all budgets to insure optimum operating profit.
- Reporting, communication and presentation of management information and KPI statistics to directors.
- Full control of Online and Offline Advertising
- Experience of working with more than 3 hotels at the same time (3star and above),
- Knowledge and experience of Online Advertising including Search, Content, PPC, SEM and Social Media,
- Working Knowledge of the Guestline, Protel and Roommaster Property Management Systems (PMS),
- Knowledge and experience of working with Siteminder and Rezlynx Channel Management Systems (CMSs),
- Advanced knowledge and experience of working with Online Travel Agencies (OTAs),
- Knowledge and experience of working with Global Distribution System (GDS),
- Proficient user of IDEAS Revenue Management System,
- Masters’ degree or equivalent in Sales and Marketing, Business, MBA or other related areas.
- Knowledge and Experience of Recruitment and Selection
- Microsoft Office Software Packages
- Excellent Reporting Skills
- Strong people manager who strives to achieve exceptional results
- Creative and innovative with passion for hospitality
- 3-4-year experience in a similar role within a Hotel Property Group
- Ability to manage own workload and meet deadlines
- Good verbal, written and communication skills
- Sales and commercially focused with proven track record and ability to maximise revenue and sales.
- Naturally confident, highly driven with a focused and ambitious nature
- Strong understanding of the UK Hotel Market,
- Ability to research, analysis and study the impact of the Brexit on the future of the Hotel Industry in the UK.
- Have an awareness of Global Hospitality Market
- Experience of working with a well-known and leading hospitality group at a strategic level.
- Understanding of the Online Business Laws
- Experience of Global Online Advertisement
- Experience of working with a diverse range of service users
- Ability and willingness to work some unsocial hours when required
Terms and Conditions
Job Type: Full time. 3-year contract.
Hours: 39 hours p/w.
Holidays: 28 days per year including bank holidays
Applications should be addressed to Mr Zamir Hirji
Closing date for applications: Wednesday, 21th March 2018
Shortlisting: Thursday 22nd March 2018
Interviews: Friday 23rd and Saturday 24th March 2018 between 9am and 5pm.
If you don't hear from us by Monday 26th March 2018, your application has been unsuccessful.
Start Date: Immediately